[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS Recursor 4.9.2 Releases

Otto Moerbeek otto.moerbeek at powerdns.com
Wed Nov 8 09:40:15 UTC 2023

   Hello!

   Today we have released PowerDNS Recursor 4.9.2.

   This release is a maintenance release that fixes a few bugs and
   contains a few improvements. The most important ones are:

     * Two cache management edge cases that can occur when serve-stale is
       enabled have been corrected
     * The pruning of the NSEC aggressive cache is more fair, improving
       performance

   Please refer to the [1]changelog for additional details.

   Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via
   the [2]mailing list, or in case of a bug, via [3]GitHub.

   The [4]tarball (with [5]signature file) are available from our
   download [6]server and packages for several distributions are available
   from our [7]repository.

   We are grateful to the PowerDNS community for the reporting of bugs,
   issues, feature requests, and especially to the submitters of fixes and
   implementations of features.

References

   1. https://docs.powerdns.com/recursor/changelog/4.9.html#change-4.9.2
   3. https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/issues/new/choose
   4. https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-recursor-4.9.2.tar.bz2
   5. https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-recursor-4.9.2.tar.bz2.sig
   6. https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/
   7. https://repo.powerdns.com/

--

kind regards,
Otto Moerbeek

Email: otto.moerbeek at open-xchange.com

Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB 95366
Managing Board: Andreas Gauger, Dirk Valbert, Frank Hoberg, Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

PowerDNS.COM BV, Koninginnegracht 14L, 2514 AA Den Haag, The Netherlands
Managing Director: Robert Brandt, Maxim Letski