[Pdns-announce] dnsdist 1.6.1 released
remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Wed Sep 15 09:09:03 UTC 2021
We are happy to release dnsdist 1.6.1 today, a maintenance release
fixing a few bugs reported since 1.6.0:
- Adding ECS failed for queries with records in the answer or additional
section (Dimitrios Mavrommatis)
- The transport was not properly set in dnstap and protobuf messages for
- The outstanding queries counter was not properly reset when some TCP
I/O errors occurred
- The ability to load a new certificate on a DoH frontend was missing
- A missing header could have caused a compilation issue on some platforms
As usual there were also other smaller enhancements and fixes, please
see the dnsdist website  for the more complete changelog  and the
Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via the mailing
list, or in case of a bug, via GitHub .
We are grateful to the PowerDNS community for the reporting of bugs,
issues, feature requests, and especially to the submitters of fixes and
implementations of features.
The release tarball  (signature ) is available on the downloads
website, and packages for CentOS 7 and 8, Debian Buster and Bullseye,
and Ubuntu Bionic and Focal are available from our repository .
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-announce