[Pdns-announce] First release candidate for dnsdist 1.5.0
remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Thu Apr 16 14:18:28 UTC 2020
We are very happy to announce the first release candidate of dnsdist
1.5.0. 1.5.0 contains several new exciting features and a few breaking
changes since 1.4.0 that were detailed in the announcement of alpha1
. If you upgrade from 1.4.0, please see the upgrade guide  for
This new release candidate has very few changes since alpha1:
- a compilation issue on OpenBSD was fixed (8955) ;
- the Lua binding for SuffixMatchNode::remove was added (8956) ;
- a regression introduced in 1.4.0 for DNSCrypt users was fixed (8974,
8976), with our thanks to Frank Denis for reporting the issue and
suggesting ways to fix it ;
- responses received from a backend with the QR bit not set are now
- an option to control the size of the TCP listen queue was added (8994).
We want to once again thank everyone that contributed to the testing of
Please see the dnsdist website  for the more complete changelog 
and the current documentation.
Release tarballs are available on the downloads website .
Several packages are also available in our repository . Please be
aware that we have enabled a few additional features in our packages,
like DNS over HTTPS, DNS over TLS and DNSTAP support, on distributions
where the required dependencies were available.
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-announce