[Pdns-announce] dnsdist 1.2.1 released
remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Fri Feb 16 10:27:56 UTC 2018
We are very pleased to announce the availability of dnsdist 1.2.1,
fixing several issues that were found in 1.2.0:
* Make dnsdist dynamic truncate do right thing on TCP/IP.
* Add missing QPSAction.
* Don't create a Remote Logger in client mode.
* Use libsodium's CFLAGS, we might need them to find the includes.
* Keep the TCP connection open on cache hit, generated answers.
* Add the missing <sys/time.h> include to mplexer.hh for struct timeval.
* Sort the servers based on their 'order' after it has been set.
* Quiet unused variable warning on macOS (Chris Hofstaedtler).
* Fix the outstanding counter when an exception is raised.
* Do not connect the snmpAgent from a dnsdist client.
One new feature has also been added by Dan McCombs, allowing to work
around an issue when dnsdist is compiled with IP_BIND_ADDRESS_NO_PORT
enabled but run on a kernel that does not support it.
Finally, the handling of bracketed IPv6 addresses without port has been
improved by Chris Hofstaedtler.
Please see the dnsdist website  for the more complete changelog 
and the current documentation.
Release tarballs are available on the downloads website .
Several packages are also available on our repository .
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-announce