[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS/Open-Xchange conferences & events

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Mon Jul 24 11:52:03 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As we are working on the 4.1 & 1.2 releases, please know you can also meet
us in real life!  We are just back from IETF in Prague, here is a list of
other places where we will be present:

 * August 4th-8th: SHA 2017, Zeewolde, The Netherlabds
The famous 4-yearly Dutch hacker conference. Almost sold out. I will present
on DNA (not DNS!) on Saturday:
https://sha2017.org/blog/talk-highlight-dna-the-code-of-life-human-body-as-an-electric-io-system
https://program.sha2017.org/events/31.html

 * September 8th, Amsterdam, The Netherlands: NLNOG Day 2017
NLNOG is is always fun and educational, and sponsored by PowerDNS too.

 * September 12, Sheffield, UK: UKNOF38
Will feature a discussion on DNS-based internet filtering in the UK, both
filtering on request and government mandated. We'll be sure to chime in with
our technical findings.

 * October 12-13, Brussels:OX Summit in Bruxelles
We kindly invite you to join us with Delegates from Hosting, Telco, Mobile
and Cable carriers for the 9th annual OX Summit to exchange the business
intelligence and technology standards changing the Internet.

We will delve deep into the technology, products and business advantages
that OX ecosystem partners are experiencing.  During both industry and
product sessions, Open-Xchange leaders and Delegates will expose the
opportunities transforming our industry and mutual success.

For full agenda and free registration, please visit

https://www.open-xchange.com/summit/ox17-bruxelles/

Hope to meet you there!

	Bert & Team