[Pdns-announce] Open-Xchange/Dovecot/PowerDNS summit in Frankfurt: 13th and 14th of October

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Wed Sep 21 13:05:58 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

Like last year, this year PowerDNS will again be part of the
OX/Dovecot/PowerDNS summit. This time round we visit Frankfurt on the 13th
and 14th of October. This is already in a few weeks!

All information is on: http://summit.open-xchange.com/oxs16-frankfurt.html

Many users of Dovecot, PowerDNS and AppSuite will be there. Specifically for
PowerDNS, on Friday we will be hosting a 90 minute long session on malware
filtering and parental control with DNS, with per-user settings, opt-in,
opt-out, all with a single set of nameserver IP addresses.

Attendance is free!
http://www.cvent.com/events/oxs16-frankfurt/event-summary-99a3ababacd24dea9fe68a07720ba283.aspx
is where you can register. If you register, you can also sign up for our
malware session, which might even allow you to sell this trip to your
company as 'work'.  The summit also involves (free) lunch and drinks.

If you are a PowerDNS user, or want to be, we hope to meet you there!

	Bert