[Pdns-announce] Upcoming presentations: UK & Germany

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Fri Feb 12 06:11:41 UTC 2016

Hi everybody!

As we like to hear from users and potential users about their needs, and
because we want to inform you of what we've been up to, we have three
upcoming presentations and one panel.

We hope you can join us there as conferences are a great way to learn from
each other. Also, if you organize your own event and think a PowerDNS talk
would fit in there, please let me know.

UKNOF34, Manchester, United Kingdom, 21 April 2016:

https://indico.uknof.org.uk/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=36

* Implementing "safe browsing" cost effectively using open
  source DNS
  Parental filtering, malware filtering, per user, per device

* dnsdist: DNS, latency and DoS-aware load balancing

World Hosting Days, Rust, Germany, March 15-17 2016

http://www.whd.global/

* "Three Building Blocks for Trusted Internet Services: Openness, Privacy
   and Security" (15th of March)
   Expanding on DNSSEC, TLSA, TLS

* “EAI, IDN & Universal Acceptance – What needs to be done?” (17th of March)
   On new top-level domains & IDN

Kind regards,

Bert
PowerDNS