[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS Mug giveaway, UKNOF, NLNOG sponsorship & presence

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Tue Aug 30 11:46:15 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

Brief update - the mug printing process has delivered its first 300 mugs!
We'll soon be emailing out the vouchers so you can order them.

http://imgur.com/a/JDj2T and
https://twitter.com/powerdns/status/768512478439440384 are what they look
like.

* Meetings & Sponsoring
Meetings and conferences are a great way to finally tell us what you really
think of our software. And have a drink.

- UKNOF
On the 8th and 9th of September, Stuart Paton (one of our good people in
sales) and I will be present at UKNOF in Glasgow.  We are also a meeting
sponsor, you'll find us next to the Costa coffee.  And we'll also be
bringing 100 PowerDNS coffee mugs to hand out.

More on: http://uknof.uk/35/

- NLNOG
Also on the 9th of September, Peter van Dijk and Pieter Lexis and
likely our new product manager Alexander ter Haar, will be present at the
NLNOG day in Amsterdam, where we are also a sponsor. And there too we will
be giving out PowerDNS coffee mugs.

More on: https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2016/

Hope to meet you there!

Bert