[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.4.1 released
Peter van Dijk
peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Thu Oct 30 13:26:33 UTC 2014
PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.4.1 is now available!
3.4.1 is the best version of the PowerDNS Authoratitive Server currently
available, and we recommend upgrading to it. Please read
http://doc.powerdns.com/html/from3.3.1to3.4.0.html before you do, however!
Please see http://doc.powerdns.com/html/changelog.html#changelog-auth-3.4.1 for full
release notes and all download links.
You can get PowerDNS 3.4.1 from:
These files also come with GPG signatures (append .sig or .asc).
Additionaly, Kees Monshouwer has kindly provided native builds for RHEL/CentOS
5 and 6 at http://www.monshouwer.eu/download/3rd_party/pdns-server/
This is a bugfix update to 3.4.0 and any earlier version.
Changes since 3.4.0:
* commit dcd6524, commit a8750a5, commit 7dc86bf, commit 2fda71f: PowerDNS now
polls the security status of a release at startup and periodically. More
detail on this feature, and how to turn it off, can be found in Section 2,
* commit 5fe6dc0: API: Replace HTTP Basic auth with static key in custom header
* commit 4a95ab4: Use transaction for pdnssec increase-serial
* commit 6e82a23: Don't empty ordername during pdnssec increase-serial
* commit 535f4e3: honor SOA-EDIT while considering "empty IXFR" fallback, fixes
ticket 1835. This fixes slaving of signed zones to IXFR-aware slaves like NSD
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 841 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the Pdns-announce