[Pdns-announce] New website, certified consultants, new third party registries!

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Mon Mar 18 18:56:08 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

Today we're proud to present our revamped homepage, http://www.powerdns.com/
In addition, as of today, our homepage can be reached over IPv6 too.

We've worked hard to make this site a useful resource both for our open
source community (which helped extensively in proofreading the site!) as
well as for our supported users (customers).

Your feedback is welcome as we are still working on the finishing touches.

Three further things of note:

1) http://www.powerdns.com/third-party.html has a list of 'third party open
source products' that go well with PowerDNS. We want to make this a
comprehensive list, so if you have a PowerDNS-related open source product,
please let us know!

2) http://www.powerdns.com/hosted.html has a list of 'third party PowerDNS
hosted service providers'. If you offer hosted PowerDNS services, please let
us know so we can list you.

3) http://www.powerdns.com/certified-consultants.html describes how we
cooperate with currently five members of the open source community that can
provide professional services for PowerDNS users that need them. If you too
want to become a 'certified consultant', please let us know. The bar for
becoming a certified consultant is high, and we should probably know you
already.

Thank you for your attention & we hope to hear from you!

--
PowerDNS Website: http://www.powerdns.com/
Contact us by phone on +31-15-7850372