[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS wiki has been migrated, please test

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sat Oct 21 13:50:16 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

I've migrated the PowerDNS developer wiki, which can be found on:

                          http://wiki.powerdns.com

To a different version of the software (trac), and to a different cgi
solution (fcgi instead of mod_python). This should solve many of the
problems people have been seeing.

The wiki contains instructions on how to build PowerDNS, and is the primary
place to file bugs.

I tried real hard to keep all links to the old wiki alive, and make them
redirect permanently to the new wiki. If you find any links around that
don't work anymore, please let me know privately.

Also note that the 'anon' password has been changed, there are now spambots
that try random passwords it appears, or harvest the password from the page.

Many thanks to some of you that have edited many of our pages to remove the
spam again!

Anyhow, things should be more stable now, let me know if they aren't.

	Bert