[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS 3.1.2-rc1 tarball uploaded wrong, please retest

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Tue Jun 20 08:59:26 UTC 2006

To my great embarrassment, I have to admit I uploaded a temporary file and
not the 'real' 3.1.2-rc1 tarball. The RPM and .DEB are correct, but
everybody who downloaded the pdns-recursor-3.1.2.tar.bz2 tarball (note the
lacking -rc1) misses out on most of the good stuff in the 3.1.2-rc1 release.

So if you liked the file you downloaded, you should like this one even
better:

  http://svn.powerdns.com/3.1.2-rc1/pdns-recursor-3.1.2.tar.bz2

It should be lots faster. The file 32 people downloaded earlier still
contains the ANY bug and misses out on many of the speedups.

The RPM and DEB users got the correct stuff.

A thousand apologies.

	Bert