[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS at DENIC 'ENUM Day' and DENIC 'Technical Meeting (members only)'

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sat Sep 24 17:28:33 UTC 2005

Hi Everybody,

Coming Wednesday the 28th I'll be present at the DENIC 'ENUM Day' in
Frankfurt:
http://www.denic.de/en/enum/veranstaltungen/denic_enum-tage/index.html (in
English).

As I understand it this is an open event, so if you do ENUM and DNS, feel
free to attend. Registration details are in the page mentioned above.

Secondly, and this is only for DENIC members, I'll be presenting about
PowerDNS during the DENIC Technical Meeting. So if you are a DENIC member,
and I know some of you are, be there!

I'd love to talk to people there about their PowerDNS/ENUM/NAPTR/Whatever
needs! Most recent photo of me, so you know what I look like:
http://ds9a.nl/photos/mim-en-bert-in-auto.jpg

Let me know if you'll be there, perhaps we can do a 'Power Lunch' or 'Power
Drinks' afterwards.

Thanks!