[Pdns-announce] the week after: powerdns 2.9.17 considered stable + wiki + trac

bert hubert ahu at ds9a.nl
Thu Jan 20 10:26:32 UTC 2005

Dear PowerDNS users,

The release notes of pdns 2.9.17 contained the remark 'It is also a release
with lots of changes and fixes. Take care when deploying'.

I've been in contact with some of our biggest users and they've migrated to
2.9.17 without problems, or even better, the new version solved issues.

I highly suggest you upgrade as well - I won't be able to handle bug reports
against older versions as efficiently, for example.

Also, I'm busy moving things to Subversion and Trac, feel free to take a
look at http://adsl-xs4all.ds9a.nl/projects/trac/timeline

A stub of a publicly editable FAQ is at:
http://adsl-xs4all.ds9a.nl/projects/trac/wiki/PowerDNSFaq

Thanks for your attention!