[Pdns-announce] [important!] heading up to powerdns 3.0, introducing: the bug tracker

bert hubert ahu at ds9a.nl
Tue Aug 31 21:16:22 UTC 2004

Hi people!

We're noting a lot of interest in PowerDNS lately and want to stabilize and
head up to 3.0. In order to do so we need to gain insight into the somewhat
large number of reported problems.

To this end I've installed 'cvstrac', also used by our sqlite backend.
Furthermore, cvs access is back.

To help us, please file bugs for all problems you note, even if you have
mentioned them here before. I've filled out three bugs already, and fixed
one to boot.

The domain 'powerdns.org' has expired (how this happened is still not
entirely clear), the information is now present on
http://ds9a.nl/powerdns.org .

To file a ticket, use:

	http://ds9a.nl/cgi-bin/cvstrac/pdns/tktnew

To check existing tickets, use:

	http://ds9a.nl/cgi-bin/cvstrac/pdns/rptview?rn=4

To see what we've been up to, use:

	http://ds9a.nl/cgi-bin/cvstrac/pdns/timeline

To check out our latest work, use:

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anon at outpost.ds9a.nl:/var/cvsroot
$ cvs login
CVS password: [enter 'cvs' (without 's)]
$ cvs co pdns
cvs server: Updating pdns

Happy bug filing!