[dnsdist] Dnsdist dynamic backend selection between AUTH and RECURSOR

Otto Moerbeek otto at drijf.net
Sat Jan 7 09:40:29 UTC 2023

Hi,

My first suggestion would be to not need to do the name based
forwarding by separating the incoming recurosr and auth traffic on ip
address or port. If that is not feasible, take a look at

https://dnsdist.org/reference/kvs.html

Have a process update the kv-database and dnsdist can use that to make
its decisions.

	-Otto