[dnsdist] expungeByName from ALL pools

Chen, Christof christof at chen.de
Wed Oct 5 10:06:45 UTC 2022

Hi,

I use separate caches for various pools. Now I want to delete a given FQDN
from the cache, but I don't know immediately in which cache it is - so I
would like to simpy expungeByName it from all caches.

Is there a straightforward way to address all pools or iterate over all
pools? I would like to avoid hardcoding my list of pools here:

getPool("poolA"):getCache():expungeByName(newDNSName("what.ever.name"))
getPool("poolB"):getCache():expungeByName(newDNSName("what.ever.name"))
[...several more pools with caches...]

Maybe some Lua magic with getPools()?

Christof