[dnsdist] Is the sub-path of a DoH query passed to the backend?

Suresh Gunasekaran suresh.gunasekaran at lookout.com
Wed May 19 22:05:08 UTC 2021

Thanks for your response. I have couple more questions:

1. Is there a way to run a custom script either before a DoH query is sent
to the backend server or after a response was received from the backend?
And can this script have access to the sub-path?

2. If the incoming request had a custom value in the Forwarded (or
X-Forwarded-For) header will that information be sent to the backend
server? The documentation talks about support for X-Proxied-For header via
the addXPF parameter. Is that same as X-Forwarded-For?

Thanks
Suresh