[dnsdist] dnsdist 1.5.2 released
remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Mon May 10 12:15:15 UTC 2021
We are happy to release dnsdist 1.5.2 today, a maintenance release
fixing a few bugs reported since 1.5.1:
- A typo in prometheus metrics dnsdist_frontend_tlshandshakefailures
- A hang when removing a server with more than one socket
- SNI availability on resumed sessions, by acknowledging the name sent
by the client
- A crash when a DoH responses map is updated at runtime
- Dynamic Block RCode rules messing up the queries count
- EDNS in ServFail generated when no server is available
- A crash with DynBPF objects in client mode
- Add missing getEDNSOptions and getDO bindings for DNSResponse
As usual there were also other smaller enhancements and fixes, please
see the dnsdist website  for the more complete changelog  and the
Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via the mailing
list, or in case of a bug, via GitHub .
We are grateful to the PowerDNS community for the reporting of bugs,
issues, feature requests, and especially to the submitters of fixes and
implementations of features.
The release tarball  (signature ) is available on the downloads
website, and packages for CentOS 7 and 8, Debian Buster and Ubuntu
Bionic and Focal are available from our repository .
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the dnsdist