[dnsdist] TR: end of life statement documentation

Pieter Lexis pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Fri May 7 12:58:55 UTC 2021

Hi Denis,

On 5/7/21 10:01 AM, dmachard via dnsdist wrote:
> I am searching for EOL statement page of your dnsdist product. I find it
> for pdns-auth and recursor but nothing for dnsdist.
>
> The same type of documentation page does not exists for the dnsdist
> product ?

dnsdist is documented at dnsdist.org. However, there's no EOL page
(yet). The announcements for 1.6.0 pre-releases say the following though:

> With the future 1.6.0 final release, the 1.3.x releases will be EOL
> and the 1.4.x releases will go into critical security fixes only mode.

If you're so inclined, you can contribute the EOL page via github[1].

Best regards,

Pieter

1 - https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/tree/master/pdns/dnsdistdist/docs
--