[dnsdist] DNS over HTTPS

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:49:22 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

I am implementing DOH with BIND as my backend. I do have certain queries
and would really appreciate it if community can help me?

   1. After implementing dnsdist and BIND as downstream servers; I observed
   that a lot of queries are being sent to ROOT DNS servers. Any clue why?
   2. How do I enable logging of dnsdist? Can someone share config
   3. What effect it would cause on my BIND TTL value since dnsdist as a
   frontend?
   4. And since I am using DOH internally do I need to always go for signed
   certificate or even self sign will do?

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R