[dnsdist] [EXT] Re: [Pdns-users] Fourth release candidate for dnsdist 1.5.0

Remi Gacogne remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Tue Jul 28 07:48:40 UTC 2020

On 7/20/20 8:10 AM, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> Thanks for the report. It seems an unfortunate typo slipped in. We
> need to figure out why this wasn't caught in our QA.

That's on me, sorry about that! Our QA did not spot it because the
h2o_socket_get_ssl_server_name() function has not made it to a released
version of h2o yet, and our QA is done using official releases.
Perhaps we should build a custom version of libh2o with that patch,
especially since we did contribute it in the first place ;-)