[dnsdist] dynblock rules AND

Remi Gacogne remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Tue Jun 11 13:11:50 UTC 2019

Hi Nico,

On 6/5/19 7:12 PM, Nico wrote:
> Quick question about that. Couldn't find a way to print the contents of
> a TimedIPSetRule.
> print( tb:slice():toString() ) only prints the number of addresses in
> the set.

Right, I'm afraid we don't currently offer any option to print the
content of the rule. toString() is used when the list of rules is
displayed in the console, the webserver, or returned to the API so we
don't want what could become a huge output there.

It wouldn't be hard to implement a new method to dump the content of the
rule, though, so please open a feature request on github if you care
enough :-)

Best regards,

Remi