[dnsdist] Feature Request?

Brian Sullivan brian.sullivan at lookout.com
Wed Aug 14 14:21:07 UTC 2019

Thanks! Before I do that let me make sure it doesn't already exist in some
form.

We have a requirement to not allow negotiation of TLS version to go below
1.2. Is there a way to configure TLS so that it will only negotiate version
1.2 or above?

Regards,
brian

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:20 AM Remi Gacogne <remi.gacogne at powerdns.com>
wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> On 8/13/19 4:49 PM, Brian Sullivan wrote:
> > I'd like to know where I should submit a feature request and what that
> > process might be?
>
> The usual process is to open a new feature request on our Github
> repository [1], filling the corresponding parts of the template.
> It provides the opportunity for other users to chime in and if the
> feature makes sense to use it's usually added to the relevant milestone.
>

> [1]: https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/issues/new
> --
> Remi Gacogne
> PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/

Brian M. Sullivan
Senior Staff Security Intelligence Engineer
bsullivan at lookout.com |  www.lookout.com