[dnsdist] Question about dnsdist, pdns, pdns-recursor problem with AXFR

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at hamartun.priv.no
Thu Apr 4 16:21:23 UTC 2019

angelika rossos <angelikarossos at gmail.com> writes:

> I use CentOS latest version. I have two servers (below are not real
> used public IP, I don't want to share real ones):

First of all, if you seek guidance here, you'd really do a lot better to
share the actual details of your environment.  It makes it so much
easier for us if we a) can be sure that you haven't made mistakes while
hiding information, and b) can simply look up the externally visible
parts of the environment you're describing.

So.  RĂ©mi pointed you towards documentation.  Allow me to show you what
I did to implement what I believe is pretty much what you're attempting.

https://www.hamartun.priv.no/tih/pdns.txt

This is just the primary name server, of course - the secondaries are
outside my control.  They just assume my primary is behaving correctly.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay