[dnsdist] drop reverse lookups

Jonathan Reed jreed777 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:26:48 UTC 2018

Thanks, and what about for entire CIDR blocks? Is there a shorthand for
entire *.10.in-addr space?

> addAction("10.0.0.0/8", DropAction())
> showRules()
#     Matches Rule                                               Action
0           0 Src: 10.0.0.0/8                                    drop

Here it wants to match the source of the query, but I'm interested in
blocking the destination lookup.

I tried this but it does not block the request.

> addAction('*.10.in-addr.arpa', DropAction())
> showRules()
#     Matches Rule                                               Action
0           0 qname==*.10.in-addr.arpa.                          drop

Thanks!