[dnsdist] Only see question events being logged via protobuf, no response ?

scott McGillivray floriangray at mail.com
Tue May 30 14:40:12 UTC 2017

Hi

I have the following config, pretty much taken straight from the README.

rl = newRemoteLogger('127.0.0.1:2222')
addAction(AllRule(), RemoteLogAction(rl))
addResponseAction(AllRule(), RemoteLogResponseAction(rl, nil, true))

But i only seem to be getting question events, no response events.

Did i make a mistake in the above config or misunderstood what RemoteLogResponseAction should be logging ?

I'm using dnsdist-0.0.1559gc3b0dc6-1pdns.el7.x86_64 on Centos 7.3.

Thank you.