[dnsdist] Powerdns and poweradmin

Ismayil Mamedov m.ismayil at ultra.az
Tue Apr 4 06:32:38 UTC 2017

Hi
We have powerdns and poweradmin server .
I want to change database from simple mysql to mysql cluster. (difference Engine=Innodb Engine=ndbcluster)
But I changed database could not work nslookup and other services.
Can you help us please.

Kind Regards,
Ismayil Mammadov
Engineer L3
Technical Realization Team
Operation Services Group
ULTRA TECHNOLOGIES COMPANY

Address: A.Molla.Juma str.
AZ1075; Baku/Azerbaijan
Tel.:      +99412 449-55-55 Ext:175
Fax.:     +99412 440-99-77
Web: www.ultra.az<http://www.ultra.az/> | www.ultraintegrity.com<http://www.ultraintegrity.com/>

҉ STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
This message (including file attachments) is confidential and intended only for the specified recipient.
Use, duplication and forwarding of messages, as well as the dissemination of information (data) contained in this message (including in file attachments) can be carried out only with the written consent of the sender.
Unauthorized use and distribution of the content of the received message is strictly prohibited and persecuted by the law.​