[dnsdist] max packet size settings?

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Sat Nov 19 16:57:21 UTC 2016

We are using dnsdist-1.1.0-0.1.beta1.1pdns.el6.x86_64 from the yum repo

I will gather the requested traces and packet captures a bit later this morning and send it to you directly, as it will contain sensitive information that is difficult to sanitize enough to post publicly.

Thank you for your prompt response!

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
5190 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
office: 916.235.2097 | main: 888.444.1111, Option 2