[dnsdist] send command from command line

Alejandro Adroher Mellado alejandro.adroher at omniaccess.com
Thu Mar 17 09:09:40 UTC 2016

Hi Remi,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Also if I'm executing the command on the server I need so set that key? I thought that the use of setKey and makeKey was not really important if I had no plan to set secured communication with dnsdist. Maybe I'm wrong.

Question: There is possible to access dnsdist from another computer? I execute the client connection always from the server computer.

I have just installed libsodium-1.0.8 and restarted dnsdist, but I'm still getting the same result.
> makeKey()
setKey("plaintext")

Have a nice day Remi.

Good morning to all!