[dnsdist] Dnsdist precompiled package with dnscrypt ?

Mangesh Bhamre mangesh at opennetware.com
Sun Aug 14 12:27:08 UTC 2016

Hello Team,

Thanks for wonderful product - dnsdist

First query: Is there dnsdist pre-compiled package with dnscrypt?
I have a DNS server running alongside with DNSCrypt. I wish to run Dnsdist
with DNSCrypt support. I tried pre-compiled package of dnsdist and looks
like it is not compiled with --enable-dnscrypt macro.

Is there pre-compiled dnsdist with dnscrypt support ?

Second query:  I want my DNS server to be accessed from anywhere, so I
added addACL(0.0.0.0/0)  in dnsdist.conf, however I guess it still blocking
DNS queries. Any idea?  Same for dnsdist http server.

I have reviewed all my firewall rules and AWS security groups to ensure
packets are forwarded to dnsdist server. No dig responses from my local
machine to server. http server refusing my connection too.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Mangesh Bhamre