[dnsdist] DnsDist Disable TCP

Burak Ozalp burak.ozalp at metu.edu.tr
Wed Sep 2 13:34:09 UTC 2015

Yes! It works. When we try with the Chrome Browser it responds with
the TC-bit set and then it automatically retries TCP(looks great) .
However, when we try with Firefox Browser, it only returns the
response and not try with TCP.

This is our related configurations;

glibc vesion : 2.13-1
Kernel version : 3.2.0-68-generic