[dnsdist] dnsdist repositories for CentOS 6, 7 and Debian Jessie

Pieter Lexis pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Tue Sep 1 15:23:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,

For those who'd like to try dnsdist but don't want to compile (or just
want to have latest version without a hassle), we have repositories for
CentOS 6, 7 and Debian Jessie available on our repository website[1].

Whenever a commit is added to the master branch of the PowerDNS/pdns
repository on GitHub, dnsdist is compiled and packaged for these
platforms and added to the repository, usually within 30 minutes.

Once we get close to releasing dnsdist, we will have repositories where
the release candidates and releases can be downloaded.

The website contains instructions on how to add the repositories to your
system. Should these be unclear or lacking, do let us know how we can
improve the site or the repositories.

Cheers,

Pieter

1 - https://repo.powerdns.com/