[dnsdist] DnsDist Disable TCP

Burak Ozalp burak.ozalp at metu.edu.tr
Tue Sep 1 14:15:53 UTC 2015

Hi Bert,

It works perfectly! Thank you for the commit.

I have another question. I want the limit the  queries per second. For
this purpose i wrote;

newServer{address="8.8.8.8", qps=5}

Then i test with DNS flood attack, and i assumed that the max answer
query per second is 5. Bu it wasn't. What is the main purpose of qps
limit? Is it for forwarding queries?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Burak Ozalp