[Powermail-users] URGENT need help

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at net4all.ch
Mon Sep 15 12:17:57 CEST 2003

I have speack with my boss to use powermail in replacement of sendmail
on one of our server in production environnement. My boss is OK so I
configure powermail and it's a very good solution (no problem with more
than 300 different domain name).

But on this server there'is Apache with CGI support. When a CGI script
send a mail, the binary of sendmail receive the mail and store them in
his mbox dir but not in powermail.

I delete all the domain name in local-domain-name (sendmail
configuration) and now I have this message :

mail.yonne-89.net. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)

How can I configure sendmail to use the port 25 of powermail to store
their e-mail ?

My boss say that I must resolve this issue before tody or tomorrow. If
not, we go back to full sendmail configuration :-( I don't like
sendmail).

Thanks

--
Net4all