[Pdns-users] My DNS 87.81.223.210 - Please, help me to use it :)

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:32:30 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I' ve just joined this forum because I'm trying someone that can help me to
use my DNS server cache resolver. It is part of a my project developed this
summer.
Is a Debian server that run PowerDNS and is protected by a Cisco ASA
Firewall.
As al DNS cache resolver in the world (ie. 8.8.8.8 google) more users will
use it and faster it will go!.
I wrote a document about all security features, privacy and other stuff,
however seems not possible to attach documents!

If you are interested, just drop me an e-mail (lvrfrc87 at gmail.com) and I'
ll be happy to send you

The DNS address is 87.81.223.210! Share it with everyone!!

Thanks

Federico