[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Queries (sprints)

Drew Decker drewrockshard at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:32:51 UTC 2014

Anyone know what all the “%character” items are for PowerDNS?

I’ve referencing:
http://doc.powerdns.com/html/generic-mypgsql-backends.html#idp9683232

If you look at "basic-query”, it reads:

Default: select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records where type='%s' and name='%s' This is the most used query, needed for doing 1:1 lookups of qtype/name values. First %s is replaced by the ASCII representation of the qtype of the question, the second by the name.
I need to know what the %x is for “id” (not “domain_id”, just “id”).  The reason is, I would like to have it do some additional thing, that requires me to know the actual ID of query.

Thanks!

--
Drew Decker
Sent with Airmail