[Pdns-users] Some more exampels or informations about LUA?

Alexander Kunz akunz at wishmedia.de
Sun Mar 31 12:17:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

sorry again. But i have still two questions which are not clear to me.

First of all, what are the difference between --enable-lua and the
module / backend lua setting. Is it right to set both options during
configure?

I try to use redis.lua in my pdns.lua file. But i get this error. I
think its not really pdns related - do i miss some path informations
during configure?

Google says somthing about LDPATH, but i am not sure where to set this
path, because lua looks at the right path, but search this undefined symbol.

TCP server is unable to launch backends - will try again when questions
come in:

[LUABackend 1] Error running the file '/usr/local/etc/pdns/pdns.lua' :
error loading module 'socket.core'
from file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/socket/core.so':
#012#011/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/socket/core.so: undefined symbol:
lua_getmetatable

Thanks for any hints.