[Pdns-users] my pdns does'nt use my recursor

Bill Yuan bycn82 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:20:53 UTC 2013

finally copy all the files into my linux, now the recursor can trigger
the lua script already,

but is still did not return the correct result for the nxdomains, I
have a function like below, no matter what domain it is , i just
always return a ip for it ,  but the function is not working properly!

function nxdomain ( remoteip, domain, qtype )
return 0, {
{qtype="1", content="1.2.3.4", ttl=3600, place="1"},
}
end