[Pdns-users] Upgrading from 2.9

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Fri May 4 18:11:55 UTC 2012

The release notes indicate upgrading to 3.x from 2.9 presents, among
other items, a potential for a significant performance change - not
necessarily an increase or decrease.  At 3.1, has this been clarified at
all?  Again, the release notes make reference to possible tuning changes
to restore possibly lost performance - has a set of reasonably reliable
defaults been established?

I've got a small domain, serving both our LAN and Internet services.
Nothing demanding - I just want to continue to minimize overhead while
maximizing performance.
--
Daniel