[Pdns-users] AXFR

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Thu Aug 16 17:07:09 UTC 2012

You can do this manually or create a script for it, it isn't done by default
as AXFR doesn't have an option for it as far as I know.

> 2) When the master server send the notify (when I update a record for
> example), it try to send to each authoritative server, which includes
himself;
> the transfer to slaves ends successfully, but the transfer to himself no,
> because I do not enable slave on the master server. Which is the right way
> do it?

I don't know this part, but can you mention the backend you are using with
PowerDNS on the master? If it is *sql it might be possible to change a query
for it, but I never looked in the source to see if this is possible. Others
can probably answer this question.

Regards, Mark