[Pdns-users] Configure PowerDNS recursor as NON RECURSIVE

davis_jira davis.jira at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:19:23 UTC 2011

Hi Adriel Torres,

Thanks for the reply. I am aware that it has two packages but I am wondering
if I could configure the pdns-recursor stand alone to work as non-recursive?
I guess I can not.

Also could you please tell in brief how does the pdns-server (PowerDNS Auth
Server) works exactly? I am confused after reading so many things on
internet.

Thanks.