[Pdns-users] PowerDNS does not respond to any query after DNSSEC

Jan-Piet Mens jpmens.dns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:00:03 UTC 2011

> But I enabled DNSSEC and I followed this tutorial step by step.
> http://jpmens.net/2011/01/13/powerdns-implements-dnssec/
>
> Now, PowerDNS does not respond to any query

That is not a tutorial. If you'd actually read the text, you would have
noticed the following sentence:

| After launching the server I see ... nothing. No answers to queries.

        -JP

<hmmm>
Is it coincidence, or are you the same person (with a different name)
who, almost word-for-word, asked me the exact same question in a
private email this morning, to which I replied:

| I suggest you get started with some of the documentation at
| powerdnssec.org and go on from there. AFAIK there is no real tutorial as
| yet.

</hmmm>