[Pdns-users] Errors running zone2sql

Liong Kok Foo kokfoo.liong at innity.com
Fri Jan 22 04:09:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am converting bind9 to pdns using zone2sql and converting the zones
one by one.

I am encountering some problems with the conversion. Hope someone can
guide me on this.

zone2sql --gmysql --zone=named/abcd.org.zone --zone-name=abcd.org >>
abcd.org.sql
died because of STL error: Unable to parse time specification '3D;'

zone2sql --gmysql --zone=named/clubalpha.net.zone
--zone-name=clubalpha.net >> clubalpha.net.sql
Second SOA in zone, raised domain_id
' doesn't look like a qtype, stopping loopntent line: '

In the first error, i tried changing the 3D into 3d or convert to
seconds bit still error.

Also, what do I do with these files:

107.71.111.in-addr.arpa
142.111.in-addr.arpa