[Pdns-users] Can't make AXFR work with LDAP backend

Nick Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Fri Dec 3 17:29:52 UTC 2010

Hmm,

What powerdns package are you using? It seems they're from debian lenny
repos.

Could you try for example the one offered at powerdns.com:
http://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/deb/stable/pdns-static_2.9.22-1_i386.deb?
(I guess it includes ldap backend.)

Since it happens in many installations of yours, maybe the packages,
which you are (obviously consistently) using, have the AXFR
functionality corrupt for some reason?

I've only used RPMs on CentOS and all of them had the expected (correct)
behavior.

Good luck,
Nick