[Pdns-users] PHP API - $500 Sponsorship Offered

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Thu Sep 3 19:22:01 UTC 2009

On Wed September 2 2009 10:09:13 Norbert Sendetzky wrote:
> I've setup a Sourceforge project for common development of all involved
> parties including a forum and a SVN repository. The current code is checked
> in and available via
>
> svn co https://phppdnsadmlib.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/phppdnsadmlib
> phppdnsadmlib

Sorry, forgot to commit ;-)
Now the code is in SVN and I've added more interfaces which allows using e.g.
the database connection of the application to access the storage. I will grant
SVN access to everyone who wants to provide code.

Also, there's now an mailinglist avaliable:
phppdnsadmlib-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key