[Pdns-users] Web Interface

john at siberian.org john at siberian.org
Wed Nov 29 02:43:06 UTC 2006

We use PowerDNS Administration and even though it hasn't had
a release in a long while it works great. It also allows us
to delegate DNS admin to domain owners which is a great
touch.

If people feel there is a lack of progress in this space I'd
love to build a modern web-based front-end for powerdns.

John-