[Pdns-users] PowerAdmin

Roger Libiez rlibiez at arthmoor.com
Tue May 23 02:34:28 UTC 2006

I'm running Poweradmin 1.2.7 on PHP 5.1/MySQL 5.0 but I did have to modify the
code quite a bit to get that to work. I still haven't been able to figure out
where my syntax error in the install.php file is. It's the only thing that's
been holding me back from passing it along to anyone else who might need it.

And no, sadly, I failed to keep good track of the specific changes I made to
fix it. I also had to take a few liberties with the interface to Pear-DB in
order to get the database queries to work.