[Pdns-users] Feedback on the recursor 3.0 requested + 3.0.1

GAVARRET, David David.GAVARRET at neufcegetel.fr
Mon Apr 24 08:32:59 UTC 2006

pdns-users-bounces at mailman.powerdns.com wrote on lundi 24 avril 2006 08:36:

> If you are running 3.0, please let me know either privately or here,
> if you are observing any problems or if things are ticking along
> well. Now is your chance to report any issues!

Hi all,

I'm using the 3.0.1-snapshot-1 since saturday afternoon, and I didn't have any problem. It seems quite stable.

I just have a question concerning the Q/A latency : compared to the April 2nd snapshot (without antispoofingà, the latency seems to be twice higher. Is that due to the anti-spoofing check ? I get 10ms average latency with the version without anti-spoofing, and 20ms with the last snapshot.

Regards,
--
David