[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS

Radek Hladik pdns-user.conf at bearbone.twobears.cz
Mon Mar 7 14:30:28 UTC 2005

Kristof Hardy wrote:
> Radek Hladik wrote:
>
>> I've made simple php script on server, which is called by wget (or
>> curl, links, lynx,...) on client via URL:
>> https://user:pass@myserver/dyndns.php . PHP script verifies username
>> and password (very simple) and adds IP of connecting user to records
>> table (the record name is found via username). It's pretty
>> straighforward and took cca 1 hour to implement, test and get working :)
>>
>> Radek
>

> Hi Radek,
>
> Just wondering if you'd be willing to share the knowledge/scripts, it
> would save some of us a little bit time and could be a starting point to
> make it even more usefull or create some sort of dyndns-alike 'thing' :)
>
> Cheers.
>
> Kristof.

Yes, I can publish my scripts. I've placed them at
http://bearbone.twobears.cz/radek/dynpowerdns/distrib.tgz . I will be
happy if you find them useful and if someone would like to improve them
(in that case I would like to recieve new versions :) ). Now they are
really simple but functional to extent I need :)

Radek